French Language Training in Bangalore
French Language in Bangalore & Best French Language Training in Bangalore
Learn French Language from RIA Institute of Technology
4.7 out of 5 based on 1849 ratings.
RIA Institute of Technology Provides easy to understand French Language Classes in Bangalore. Learning French is considered to be a part of the curriculum for many professional jobs in major Multinational companies. We offer French Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore to aspiring Professionals and Students who are looking forward to upgrade their skills in Foreign Language.
We offer French Training Classes to Educational Segments such as First and Second PUC College Students, Working Professionals, Business Travellers and Language learning enthusiasts. Structured Course content and individual focused approach has enabled us to be one of the Best Training Institutes in Bangalore when it comes to French Language Courses. Our Trainers are Professionals in their field with relative experience.
Benefits of Learning French as a Foreign Language
- More than 220 million people speak French on the five continents
- The ability to speak French and English is an advantage on the international job market
- Speaking French opens up study opportunities at renowned French universities and business schools, ranked among the top higher education institutions in Europe and the world
- France is the world’s top tourist destination and attracts more than 79,5 million visitors a year
- After English and German, French is the third most widely used language on the Internet, ahead of Spanish
- French is an easy language to learn
- French is the international language of cooking, fashion, theatre, the visual arts, dance and architecture
- French is a good base for learning other languages, especially Romance languages
- French is both a working language and an official language of the United Nations, the European Union, UNESCO, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross and international courts
Supporting points are taken from French Government website
We Cover the following Topics in French Language Training
French Language Classes for First PUC
As you are quite new to language we teach you from the basics.
Introduction to French language and culture
- Rules of pronunciation in French language.
- Different accents used in French language.
- Changing the noun from masculine to feminine and to plural
- Rules of conjugation for -er, -re and -ir verbs in different tenses
- Usage of pronouns like Pronom personnel, pronom Interrogative, pronom "en" et "Y".
- rules to be followed for adjective.
- how to form adverb from adjective.
- Prepositions used for countries.
- C.O.I (complement d'object indirect) and C.O.D (complement d'object direct).
- Rules of passe compose
- Vocabullary on the basis of each lessons from Dossir One
- speaking = self introduction, greetings, making basic conversation, buying at a local market, asking for general information. To talk about your day to day life.
- We give emphasis to all Reading, speaking, Writing and listening.
French Languate Training for Second PUC
As you are preparing for Board Exam right practice from the beginning will help you to score more marks, which helps in aggregate marks.Quickstep trains you from the perspective of Board exams, by giving you periodical feedback on performance.
Before starting the second year syllabus, Quickstep will assess your knowledge and suggest to re-practice the First year grammar and we will guide you on that.You will learn:
- How to use pronom relative.
- Pronom "en" and "Y" in different tenses.
- Placement of adjective in a sentence.
- Pronom COI et COD and placement of pronoms in a sentence.
- Usage of pronom "on" et pronom demonstratives.
- L'imparatif affirmative and L'imparatif negative.
- Imperfait et Future simple formation and its usage.
- Difference between passe compose et l'imperfait.
- Les articulateurs logiues.
- Le discours Indirect or discours rapport
- L'expression de la duree.
- Rules and regulation of drafting the mails.
- Writing letters explaining about your past experience, or inviting your closed one or friends for a celebration.
French Language Course Details for Prefessionals (General)A1 - Part 1 & Part 2In this Course student will be trained in
- Basic rules and regulation of French grammar.
- Pronunciation rules.
- Reading practice by applying different accents of French grammar.
- Practicing in forming the sentences.
- Listening and to understand the pronunciation in French.
- Speaking and practicing the French Pronunciation.
- Form the sentences.
- Read the provided information or content.
- Make the dialogue.
- Able to understand the basic conversation.
- Different levels of grammar: sentence formation in different tenses, using adjectives, adverbs. You will also learn to write letter/ mail.
- Many activities included to improve the reading without
- You will be trained in listening German native speaker conversation.
- Form the sentences on their-own. Write letter / mail for formal & informal occasion.
- Read without pronunciation mistakes.
- Converse and make dialogue in formal & informal occasion.
- Able to understand the conversation or dialogue among native speaker's.
- Also there is a huge demand for skilled Translator's and Interpreter's. Given new rush to learn international languages in Educational institutions one can expect a job with Education institutions with corporate salary.
Spoken French course for Businessmen & Traveler's
We have a customized spoken French course for Businessmen & Traveler's who frequently visit French speaking countries.You will be trained to speak in day to day conversation like asking information, replying to query in Airport/ metro station or Hotel.This will help you to travel on your own without depending on the interpreter's. You will be trained in the importance of exchanging the greetings and making conversation in formal and informal way.
French Training for Students (Educational segment)
School syllabus: French language training (training provided as per the School syllabus- we are teaching all major international schools syllabus of ICSE/CBSE/others).
College syllabus: French language training (We are training students from all major colleges in Bangalore).
French Language Trainer Profile
Best French Language Trainers in Bangalore
- 10 years of relavant work experience in French Language Training
- Real time Traning on French Language Projects
- 45 hrs of Job Oriented Training in Bangalore
- Successfully Trained more than 1000+ Professionals
Our French Language Training centers in Bangalore
Best French Language Training in Marathalalli
- Near Marathahalli Bridge
Best French Language Training in RT Nagar
- Near LG Showroom
Job Oriented French Language Training in Bangalore
- 1000s of Students are already working in Top MNC
- Placement oriented course curriculum
- Interview Tips and preparation
French Language Training Batch size in Bangalore
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
French Language Training in Bangalore on Weekends
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
Fast Track French Language Training Options
- 5 Seats maximum per batch
French Language Training Cost
- Best in class fee structure with quality training