PHP MYSQL Training In Bangalore
PHP / MYSQL Training In Bangalore & Best PHP / MYSQL Training In Marathahalli
Learn PHP / MYSQL from RIA Institute of Technology
4.4 out of 5 based on 111 ratings.
RIA institute provides Best PHP / MYSQL training Institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals and the PHP / MYSQL Training Institute in Bangalore is well equipped with advanced labs. Trainers working in PHP / MYSQL for more than 5 years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality PHP / MYSQL Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from real time scenarios. Instructors offering PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Course content by best PHP / MYSQL Training Institute in Bangalore is carefully crafted to match the industry requirements. The topics covered in PHP / MYSQL Training include latest and best real-time examples that are aimed to help students in getting the right job so after the completion of Training. Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from PHP / MYSQL Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process; this provides confidence to the students while facing job interviews.
RIA Institute provides Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classed and Fast track course for PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience. Once the PHP / MYSQL Training course timings are fixed with the instructor, students are required to complete the course in the same schedule. Our schedule for PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore is very flexible as we provide training in weekdays in morning and evening for students who cannot attend PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore during weekends due to their work schedule.
We Cover the following Topics in PHP / MYSQL Training
- Writing PHP scripts, learn about PHP code structure, how to write and execute a simple PHP script and to add comments within your code.
- Learn about Variables, values and Data Types in PHP: boolean, integer, float, string, array, object, Resource, null.
- Introducing Numbers and mathematical 0perators, some PHP functions for more complex operations with numbers.
- Working with strings, using simple and double quotes, escaping quotes and other characters, concatenating strings, some functions for strings.
- Introducing Constants, syntax for defining constants, differences between variables and defined constants.
- Get information such as headers, paths, and script locations by using elements from Superglobal $_SERVER Array.
- PHP MySQL course - Error Handling, debugging and trigger errors and how to adjust the level of error reporting, handling exceptions.
- Make PHP script takes decisions with If, Else, Elseif conditional statements. Compare two values with Comparative and Logical operators. The ternary operator.
- Using HTML Forms, PHP form handling, get data sent from form fields through GET and POST method, form validation.
- How to send data with get and post methods to a PHP script and access it with superglobal $_GET, $_POST and $_REQUEST variables.
- PHP MySQL course - Switch ... Case ... conditional statement, switch with break and default instructions.
- Using While and Do Wile Loops. End the While loops with the break instruction. Syntax and examples.
- Using for() and foreach() Loops. End the "For" loops with the break instruction. Syntax and examples.
- Creating Numeric (indexed) Arrays and Associative arrays. Accessing, modifying and traversing array elements.
- Creating and working with multidimensional arrays, some array functions, traversing and sorting multidimensional array elements.
- Creating and using your own functions with or without parameters, calling functions, the return statement, recursive functions.
- Variable scope and Functions. Using GLOBAL and STATIC variables, passing variables by Reference.
- Insert the content of external files into a PHP file with Include and Require functions, include_once, require_once.
- File Handling with fopen(), create new file, write and read text file content with fopen(), fwrite(), fread() and fgets() functions. Moving the internal pointer, rewind() and fseek().
- This lesson shows how to upload files on the server, with PHP and an HTML form. Uploading files script.
- Exploring the Folder system, creating folders with PHP, reading a directory content. Get information about a file path
- HTML Forms
- Explain about html form properties and how it works
- Connect HTML forms with PHP
- Setting and accesing cookies with PHP, retrieve a Cookie value, deleting cookies.
- Setting and handling Session variables. Accessing and deleting session, destroy sessions. Store encrypted data in sessions.
- RegExp patterns - Regular Expressions. Examples with preg_match, preg_match_all, and preg_replace functions for string matching and string substituting operations.
- Date and Time functions, handle date and time information, UNIX timestamp, set and get time values.
- Handle date and time information with PHP DateTime and DateTimeZone classes and objects, reset /change Timezone, get the difference between two dates.
- Sending E-mails, mail() function. Create a mail contact form script, validate e-mail address, filter input email data, and add the "From", "Conten-Type" (utf-8), and "Reply-To" headers in the email.
- PHP MySQL Introduction, database structure, tables. MySQL naming rules, and column's data types.
- Using MySQLi object-oriented (MySQL Improved) to connect to MySQL server. Perform SQL queries to create a database and tables.
- Insert data in MySQL table with MySQLi object, INSERT INTO query. Get the auto ID from the last INSERT query with insert_id() method. Insert data from a form into a database.
- Retrieve and display data from a MySQL table, SELECT SQL command. Determine the number of records to return with the LIMIT option. Sort query results with ORDER BY clause (ASC and DESC).
- Selecting specific data from a database with the WHERE clause and Conditionals. Check for string matching with LIKE and NOT LIKE terms.
- UPDATE query to edit / change existing records in MySQL table.
- The DELETE statement, used to entirely remove records from a database table.
- Using MySQL Aliases and functions, text, numeric / mathematical, and date and time functions.
36. SQL Joins
- OOP (object-oriented programming), creating classes and objects. Setting properties and methods in a class, with public, private or protected attribute. Instantiate an object of a class.
- Creating classes with a Constructor Method, __construct(). Setting optional parameters in a constructor method.
- How to use Accessor methods to set and get property values, defining Destructor methods. PHP functions for checking data type.
- Defining and accessing class Constants, Static Properties and Static Methods.
- Inheritance, learn how to extend a class, create subclasses (child classes) that inherit all of the public and protected methods from a parent class. Overriding methods.
- OOP - Final Classes and Methods, how to create a class that cannot be extended, and methods that cannot be overridden.
- Creating Abstract classes and methods, extends an abstract class.
- Interface, a special class used like a template for classes, defines the methods required in a group of similar classes.
- How to set functions to accept only certain data type for its parameters, Object and Array arguments.
- XML Documents, a brief introduction of initiation, the syntax and structure of an XML document. XML and DTD (Document Type Definition)
- Creating XML documents with PHP XML DOM (Document Object Model), DomDocument object, read and modify data in XML documents
- PHP MySQL course - Using the SimpleXML functions to read and modify XML content
51. PHP - Sample Application Development
- Explains how to develop a web based application
52. MVC - Overview
- MVC architecture and its components
PHP / MYSQL Trainer Profile
Best PHP / MYSQL Trainers in Bangalore
- 10 years of relavant work experience in PHP / MYSQL Training
- Real time Traning on PHP / MYSQL Projects
- 45 hrs of Job Oriented Training in Bangalore
- Successfully Trained more than 1000+ Professionals
Our PHP / MYSQL Training centers in Bangalore
Best PHP / MYSQL Training in Marathalalli
- Near Marathahalli Bridge
Best PHP / MYSQL Training in RT Nagar
- Near LG Showroom
Job Oriented PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore
- 1000s of Students are already working in Top MNC
- Placement oriented course curriculum
- Interview Tips and preparation
PHP / MYSQL Training Batch size in Bangalore
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore on Weekends
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
Fast Track PHP / MYSQL Training Options
- 5 Seats maximum per batch
PHP / MYSQL Training Cost
- Best in class fee structure with quality training