Perl Training in Bangalore
Perl Training in Bangalore & Best Perl Training in Marathahalli
Learn Perl from RIA Institute of Technology
4.7 out of 5 based on 1849 ratings.
RIA institute provides Best Perl training Institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals and the Perl Training Institute in Bangalore is well equipped with advanced labs. Trainers working in Perl for more than 5 years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality Perl Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from real time scenarios. Instructors offering Perl Training in Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Course content by best Perl Training Institute in Bangalore is carefully crafted to match the industry requirements. The topics covered in Perl Training include latest and best real-time examples that are aimed to help students in getting the right job so after the completion of Training. Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from Perl Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process; this provides confidence to the students while facing job interviews.
RIA Institute provides Class room trainings, online training, Weekend classed and Fast track course for Perl Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience. Once the Perl Training course timings are fixed with the instructor, students are required to complete the course in the same schedule. Our schedule for Perl Training in Bangalore is very flexible as we provide training in weekdays in morning and evening for students who cannot attend Perl Training in Bangalore during weekends due to their work schedule.
We Cover the following Topics in Perl Training
- Scalar data - Numbers and Strings
- Scalar variables
- "print" function for output
- Getting user input using
- "chomp" and "chop" function
- "undef" value and "defined" function
- Defining Arrays and accessing Array elements
- Special Array Indices
- Array functions - pop, push, shift, unshift, reverse, sort
- Defining and accessing Hash Data Structure
- Hash functions - keys, values, each, exists, delete
- comparison operators
- Associatively and precedence of operators
- perl's default variables $_ and @_
- "if" control structure
- "while" control structure
- Input from diamond <> operator and @ARGV
- "foreach" control structure
- "unless" and "until" control structure
- "else" and "elsif" clause
- "for" control structure
- Loop Controls - last, next, redo, Labelled blocks
- Logical operators - && and ||
- Ternary Operator, ?
- Formatted output with "printf"
- Functions - System and User defined
- Defining and Invoking Subroutines
- Passing values to subroutines
- Returning values from subroutines
- Subroutine private variables - "my" and "local"
- When to omit ampersand
- "strict" pragma
- • Exercises
- What are regular expressions
- Simple patterns, Metacharacters, Quantifiers, Grouping, Alternatives
- Understanding $`, $& and $'
- Character Classes and Character class shortcuts
- General Quantifiers
- Anchors and Mem Parentheses (Back references/Memory Variables)
- Case insensitive pattern matching
- Binding Operator
- Substitutions and global replacements
- Case Shifting
- "split" and "join" functions
- Understanding Filehandles and Standard Filehandles
- Opening, Using and Closing Filehandles
- Function "die" and "warn"
- Changing default output Filehandle
- File Tests
- Traversing around directories
- Directory Handles
- Creating, Removing, Renaming files and directories
- Modifying permissions, ownership, timestamp etc
- Function "system" and interacting with the shell
- Function "exec"
- Builtin hash %ENV
- Processes and Filehandles
- Using "fork" function
- Function "waitpid"
- Signals and function "kill"
- Functions "index" and "rindex"
- Function "substr"
- Function "sprintf"
- Arrays of Arrays
- Hashes of Arrays
- Arrays of Hashes
- Hashes of Hashes
- Understanding packages
- Libraries, Functions "do" and "require", @INC and %INC
- Understanding and using modules
- BEGIN block
- CPAN and some simple modules
- Database programming using DBI module
- Defining a SQL string using DBI
Perl Trainer Profile
Best Perl Trainers in Bangalore
- 10 years of relavant work experience in Perl Training
- Real time Traning on Perl Projects
- 45 hrs of Job Oriented Training in Bangalore
- Successfully Trained more than 1000+ Professionals
Our Perl Training centers in Bangalore
Best Perl Training in Marathalalli
- Near Marathahalli Bridge
Best Perl Training in RT Nagar
- Near LG Showroom
Job Oriented Perl Training in Bangalore
- 1000s of Students are already working in Top MNC
- Placement oriented course curriculum
- Interview Tips and preparation
Perl Training Batch size in Bangalore
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
Perl Training in Bangalore on Weekends
- 10 Seats maximum per batch
Fast Track Perl Training Options
- 5 Seats maximum per batch
Perl Training Cost
- Best in class fee structure with quality training